Thursday, January 8, 2009

Head Humor

I got showered, dressed, put make up on and when I went to put on my wig, I couldn't find it. PANIC... what to do... I searched for a little bit, but never found it. Luckily, I had another to wear. The whole time I was out I kept thinking where did I take that darn thing off.... I figured I'd find it tucked in between the cushions in the sofa or on a shelf in the pantry. Everyone else believed Fletcher had it -- maybe a new nest for one of his stuffed animals. Well, a day later I found it inside my shirt! DUH.... Made me laugh at myself....

My husband has an affection for my bald head. He kisses it and rubs it. It has led to a new nickname -- "Prickles" cuz of the stubble I have. Each morning is started with "How is Prickles today?" Makes me smile...

I guess things could be worse...

No comments: